[CJAS Otakon] [Tony] Need Ride to Otakon (NJ->Otakon)

Anthony K. Yan otakon@cjas.org
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:19:32 -0400

Hi Ayesha, Jerry, Everyone,

	I'm figuring out my transportation plans to Otakon.

	I have the ability to bus down to NYC or NJ.

	Originally, I was going to bus down to Jerry's, and stay overnight to drive down with him.  But there's a possibility that Jerry's car will be full.

	Ayesha, I heard you're going to Otakon to.  Would it be possible for me to get a ride?

	As for staying over, we can work that out (Ayesha's place, or Jerry's place, doesn't matter).
	If a car ride can't work out, then I'll have to find another way down.

Sincerely,
--Tony