[CJAS Otakon] Otakon questions

Tom Mastrangelo otakon@cjas.org
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:42:35 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure if John got this the first time, so I'll
send it out to everyone. Feel free to just respond to
tommymoo17@yahoo.com if you prefer.

Is it up to me to send a $40 check to the adress given
at www.otakon.com, or will CJAS collect our money and
purchase the groups tickets together? If the latter is
the case, when will the group collect our money?

Also is there anyone in Central/Western NY going? I
was under the impression that we were going to be
organizing travel, and I really don't want to drive.
Baltimore is the worst city in the country to drive
in, and my car is over ten years old; I'd pay any
resonable price anyone willing to give me a ride would
name.

Thanks,
Tommy