[CJAS Otakon] Prereg Badge Pickup

James Kao otakon@cjas.org
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:18:23 -0400

Just a note for all those who preregged with me: you pick up your
badges individual at a prereg kiosk in the registration place. I will
not have anyone badges, nor will I be able to pick them up.

For eveyroen who preregged, whether with me or by themselves, Otakon
has a Thursday evening registration for prereg badge pickup at the
convention center from 7PM to 10PM. I highly recommend that you get
your badge at this time if you come in on Thursday, since if last
year's registration was any indication, Friday morning reg will be
packed.

If you are going to get your badge on Thursday night, anyone want to
grab a group dinner afterwards?