[CJAS Otakon] Final Preparations for Otakon

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 28 22:25:05 PDT 2004

Hey all, Otakon is day-after-tomorrow!

If you haven't noticed, the Otakon schedule is online and available at:

  http://www.otakon.com/con_schedule.asp

So you can start planning your convention right now!

A few last reminders and clarifications for the hotel/prereg payment
gathering on Friday.

For HOTEL people (with or without prereg):

 * Please show up at 5:30PM SHARP in the Charles Street Lobby to pay,
   pick up keys, and meet your group. DON'T BE LATE!

 * Room chairs must be there at 5:30PM. If you cannot, contact
   me ASAP with the person who will replace you. At this meeting,
   you will get a list of people in your room so that they can pay
   you in case they can't make it to the meeting, and a list of
   instructions including check-out instructions.

 * If you cannot make it at 5:30PM, find your room chair and gain
   access to your room and pay them directly. (i.e. If you can't
   make it until 6PM, don't bother coming. Go directly to your room
   chair.)

 * Remember to pack everything you need, including what I listed in
   my previous email several weeks ago. For a refresher, all the
   info is at http://www.cjas.org/mwiki/Otakon2004Plans

For PREREG people who have NO hotel:

 * Show up anytime between 5:30PM and 6:30PM (sometime near 6 might
   actually be better since all the hotel poeple will be there
   at 5:30PM on the nose) and pay Bobby

 * If you cannot make it by 6:30PM, you need to contact me ASAP
   to make payment arrangements

You can also pay me through Paypal via eCheck or Instant Transfer (sorry, no
credit cards). Email me if you want to do this.

The Charles Street Lobby is on the 100 level (lowest level) of the Baltimore
Convention Center, right below the skybridge entrance from the Inner
Harbor/Sheraton/Hyatt.

If there are any questions, let me know ASAP!