[CJAS Otakon] Otakon 2004 Group Prereg

James Kao otakon@cjas.org
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:46:39 -0500

Hey all, this email is going out to those of you who participated in
otakon last year, cjasers, and other affiliated people. (I'm sure
there will be fair duplication between the otakon list and info-l, for
which I apologize in advance for double emails)

For the n-th year, I will be doing a group prereg event for discount
con registration.

If you're interested, please send me a no-obligation email. Prereg
logistics will be handled through the affinity web application just
like last year.

If you think that you might be interested, go ahead and send me an
email. Actual prereg details (like giving me your mailing address,
etc...) will be handled thorugh the web system.

If you know anyone else (friend, classmate, coworker) that would be
interested in preregging at the group rate ($35/person if we get more
than 10 people), feel free to pass this info along. The more the
merrier!

The one thing I will need from you when you email me is your real
name. All you need to say is "I'm interested in otakon prereg", you
don't need to write me an essay...:)

Thanks!!