[CJAS Otakon] Finalized At-Con Logistics

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 12 22:02:25 EDT 2005

With the convention schedule now available, I've finalized the times
for prereg payment and hotel key distribution.

Higlights:

 * Meet at 6:30PM in the Charles Street Lobby. This is at the
   CONVENTION CENTER!! (NOT at the hotel.) See the map at:
   http://www.bccenter.org/floorplans/100static.htm
   for details.

 * Hotel room chairpersons must be present, if you are a room chair and
   can't make it, you must find someone else in your room to be your
   alternate and have them contact me.

 * Prereg-only people who cannot make this meeting time should contact
   me ASAP

 * Hotel people who cannot make this meeting time should contact their
   room chairperson.

 * Hotel people who find themselves running more than 15 minutes late
   should contact their hotel chairperson

 * We plan to wrap up by 6:45PM, so if you will be late, call me
   immediately at 650-269-7259.

 * Pricing will be:
   Prereg only: $35
   Hotel only: $45
   Prereg and Hotel: $80

 * Bring cash or check, payable to James Kao

 * I can also accept paypal via eCheck (no credit cards). This is actually
   the most preferred method of payment, email me if you want to do
   this.

All of this information is at:

http://www.cjas.org/mwiki/Otakon2005Planning

So you all next week!!