[CJAS Otakon] Friday Night Crabs

Eddie Chen echen at cjas.org
Sat Aug 13 00:28:49 EDT 2005

One more thing - James brought this up.  For those who would like to
come to the restaurant but who cannot hold off on putting away their
luggage in their hotel rooms until after dinner, please let me know in the
email.  We could split into two groups, where one goes on ahead while the
other goes to the hotel first.  Or if everyone wants to first hit the
hotel, we could all do that.

Thanks.

Eddie