[CJAS Otakon] Thursday Night Hotel

Kunal D. Patel kunal.d.patel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:02:59 EDT 2005

Hey, I'm a friend of Andrew's, you might remember me, I've met you once or
twice before. I signed up to go to Otakon with you guys, and a friend of
mine is looking for a place to stay for Otakon. I was wondering if we had
enough space free to let him join a room. He already registered seperately
but still needs a place to stay. Let me know, and I"ll get you two in touch.
Thanks.

--
- Kunal