[CJAS Otakon] Prereg and Hotel Status Update

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Wed May 11 00:28:16 EDT 2005

Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know what was going on since
everything is happening later than usual this year.

Everything is late this year becuase Otakon's prereg is much much
later this year than in previous years. However, prereg is in process
and everyone who signs up with me will be registered at the most
favorable rate by 5/15.

After prereg is done, I'll start doing hotel. The arrangements will be
similar to last year, with 6 people per room and your rooming
preferences set through affinities. More on this when the time comes.

As with all previous years, feel free to invite your friends to prereg
or hotel with us. As long as you know them (e.g. no random strangers
please), have them email me and I'll add them in. They don't need to
be CJASers or Cornell students. They just need to be your friend...:)

Thanks!!