[CJAS Otakon] Friday Hotel Meetup Plan

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 30 14:07:31 EDT 2006

Hey all, Otakon is this week! Yay!

We need to meet up in order to distribute keys for the Fri-Sat room
and handle payment.

Where: Baltimore Convention Center, Charles Street Lobby (same place
as last year)

When: Friday, 4:30PM

If you enter the BCC from the Skywalk, the downward escaltor right
when you enter takes you straight to the Charles Street Lobby.

Although the majority of the hotellers are arriving on Thurssday
night, because of the haphazard arrival times and because the Thursday
night hotel is not the same as the Fri-Sat hotel, I'm going to handle
payment and all key distribution at a designated meet-up time on
Friday.

This timing is also design to give us time to move stuff into our
rooms and then meet up with Greg to go to dinner at The Helmand.

Although I have never been there before, I've heard really good things
about it. It'll be a good meal and a fun way for everyone to meet each
other. I strongly encourage people to sign up with Greg!

See you all soon!