[CJAS Otakon] Note on Prereg and Hotel Member List

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sat Jun 17 14:49:02 EDT 2006

Hi Xue,

You sent this only to me, but I thought hat other people might be
interested in your question and have replied to the list.

In general, since most people are coming in from out of town on
Friday, it can be difficult to find people to pick you up from the
airport.

There are 3 ways to get to the Inner Harbor form the airport:

(1) Cheapest - Light Rail
(2) Medium - SuperShuttle Shared Ride Van
(3) Expensive - Taxi

I usually take the SuperShuttle, which will drop you off at the
hotel's doorstep. It runs about $20-$30 I think.