[CJAS Otakon] More on transportation

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 26 09:15:55 EDT 2006

I'll arrange some kind of Thursday night accomodation since I'm coming
on on Thursday night as well.

Check out and add your information to the wiki at:

http://www.cjas.org/mwiki/Otakon2006Planning

There's information here regarding rides needed/offered, flight info,
and Thursday night arrivals. This is where I'll be looking when I'm
deciding what to do for Thursday night.

Thanks!