[CJAS Otakon] Thursday and Friday Hotel Meetup

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 18 23:44:34 EDT 2007

Otakon is 'nigh upon us.

For people arriving on Thursday, make sure your name is listed in the
Thursday night arrival section on the wiki
(http://www.cjas.org/mwiki/Otakon2007) and I will call you with meetup
information when I have it. The call might happen as late as 8PM, so
plan on parking your luggage somewhere (e.g. bell desk at hotel) and
finding some way to amuse yourslef.

For people arriving on Friday, meet up at 5PM in Workshop 2 at the
con. (You'll need to get your badge first, obviously.) This is where
the gameshow qualification quiz will be held, and we'll be the ones
manning this room.

Thanks, and see you all soon!