[CJAS Otakon] Otakon is Near! Check your hotel status!

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sun Jun 17 22:35:37 EDT 2007

Otakon is about a month away!

Currently, on my confirmed hotel list I have:

Bobby Chow
Eddie Chen
Gregory marques
Jeff Mermin
John Garza
John Thacker
Joshua Pothen
Kathy Moon
Ned Damon
Pavel Krivitsky

I KNOW that there are more people out there who need hotel rooms or
who are planning to stay in the room block.

If you received an affinity login invite and have not yet confirmed
for a slot in our room block, please do so immediately by logging in at:

http://www.cjas.org/affinity

Click on the "Confirm Intent" link on the left navbar and follow the
instructions.

If you lost your affinity invite or forgot your password or are having
other problems, please send me an e-mail ASAP!

i still have plenty of space in the set of rooms that I reserved, so
if there are other poeple you know who are intersted, please make sure
to have them contact me via e-mail.

Thanks!