[CJAS Otakon] Room assignment is coming soon!

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 17 03:29:08 EDT 2008

Hi all, quick update.

Somehow, I had a bad copy and paste in my e-mail on June 18. We're
staying at the Sheraton Balitmore Inner Harbor, not the Holiday
Inn. We didn't stay in the Holiday Inn last year either, so I'm not
sure how I made that mistake. But anyway...

Anyway, a couple of reminders and updates:

(1) Room selection opens on July 20. Make sure to have all your
affinities set by then. Pick your friends by logging into affinity
(http://www.cjas.org/affinity) and clicking on "Update Affinities" in
the left menu.

(2) A wiki page with event details is now set up at
http://www.cjas.org/mwiki/Otakon2008. If you have any useful
information to add, please add it. As with previous years, if you need
or are offering rides, you can post them there.

(3) Thursday night space is available. I have enough space to
accomodate anyone who needs it. If you do need Thursday night space,
please add yourself to the list on the wiki in the appropriate section
with your cell phone number.

(4) Otakon gameshow helpers are needed. It will be on Saturday night
from 10PM until 11:30PM, after the masquerade. We really do need good
helpers, so if you think you will be free at that time, please sign up
by adding yourself to the list in the wiki.