[CJAS Otakon] CJAS Otakon Dinner 2009

Eric Kai-Hsiang Yu eky2 at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 13 02:21:55 EDT 2009

Dear CJAS Otakon-goers,

This year's CJAS & Friends dinner will be on Saturday night July 18 at:
Bo Brooks

http://www.bobrooks.com/
2780 Lighthouse Point, Baltimore, MD 21224
(10 minutes from inner harbor)

We will meet up in the Hilton lobby and leave at 6PM, this should give us
plenty of time to come back for the Gameshow (and most of the Masquerade if
you are interested in that)
This information will be up on the CJAS wiki at
http://www.cjas.org/mwiki/Otakon2009#CJAS_dinner by tomorrow

Please take a look at the website, and if you are interested, please e-mail
me at eky2 at cornell.edu
We will be making reservations on Wednesday night, so the deadline to send
me an e-mail about your interest is 9PM EST (6PM PST).

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Sincerely,
Eric Yu

--
Eric Kai-Hsiang Yu
University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, Electrical Engineering & Computer