[CJAS Otakon] Shertaon and Hilton

Nikki Notaro songstressrikku at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:39:39 EDT 2009

Actually, after looking at the hilton and it's accomodations, Jen and I would like the Hitlon. XD Sorry to change votes. ^_^;

From: songstressrikku at hotmail.com
To: otakon at cjas.org
Subject: RE: [CJAS Otakon] Shertaon and Hilton
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:38:47 -0400

Me and Jen vote the Sheraton, we loved the location and rooms. Plus the pool room was awesome and warm! 1 bed isn't a big deal for us, the other 2 we stay with can have the bed, and we can bring our air matress. We don't really mind the extra cost either.

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.