[CJAS Otakon] T-Shirt Sizes for Game Show Helpers

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 25 18:05:24 EDT 2010

This e-mail only pertains to people who signed up as game show helpers.

You will need to update the wiki by 9PM Eastern time TODAY if this
matters to you.

I can order shirts in either Basic T-Shirt or Ladies Baby Doll
(Fitted) styles. If you have a preference, please update the wiki,
otherwise I will order un-marked entries as Basic T's.

For reference:

Ladies Baby Doll (Fitted)
This classic baby doll is our best-selling
ladiesbI'm ordering t-shirts today and top and will turn heads. Made
with 100% super-soft ring-spun cotton, it has capped sleeves, and a
tapered side-seamed contoured fit. Made by Bella. NOTE: Sizes run
extremely small. Order 1 to 2 sizes larger than normal. Imported.