[CJAS Otakon] Fees for Hotel

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 25 20:01:48 EDT 2010

I've got prices worked out. This year, due to a combination of applying
hotel points from work travel I've done this year and an unusually lucky
rate reduction when I cancelled down some of the rooms, the cost works out
to $20/person.

You may pay me in one of 3 ways:

(1) Amazon Payments
Go to: https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/paymentsend
Send the payment to: jmk17 at cornell.edu
You may use your credit card to pay me at no additional cost to either of
us.

(2) Paypal
Go to: http://www.paypal.com
Send the payment to: jmk17 at cornell.edu
You may only do this if you have a linked bank account. I cannot receive
credit card payments this way.

(3) Cash on site
Pay me at the con via cash or check.
Give the money directly to me at key-distribution on Friday, or to your
room-chair over the weekend.

The first 2 electronic payment options are considerably more convenient for
me than handling cash or checks.

Thanks!