[CJAS Otakon] Friday Key Distribution Logistics

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 28 01:30:27 EDT 2010

Hi all,

For those of you arriving on Friday, the key distribution logistics will be
the following:

When: Friday, 4:30PM
Where: Workshop 1 in the con

Based on previous years, I will have 4 keys (and no more) for each room. I
will give any extra keys to your room chair (or their designated proxy if
they can't make it).

If you are a room chair and can't make the meet-up time, please check if
someone else in your room will be able to be your proxy and let me know.

This is also where the qualification quiz for the Otakon Game Show will be
(at 5PM). Ideally, game show helpers would come back to help proctor the
qual quiz and then prep with the team for the main event, which starts at
7:30PM.

For those of you arriving on Thursday, I will call each of you individually
(via the phone numbers in the wiki) and work out meet up details.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone soon! Let me know if there are any
questions.