[CJAS Otakon] Otakon 2011 Hotel!

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 20 00:15:11 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

As in previous years, I'm organizing a "CJAS and Friends" room block
for Otakon. Since finding hotel space for Otakon is always a
challenging task, I've got rooms reserved and will be using the same
system as in previous years.

If you're interested in staying with the group, please visit the
following link (which goes to a Google Form) and enter your
information. There is no obligation for adding yourself to my list.

http://bit.ly/cjas-otakon-hotel-2011

Feel free to let the general membership know about this, as well as
your friends who may not be CJAS members.

Thanks!