[CJAS Otakon] Quick Status Update and Game Show Help

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sun Jun 3 02:14:48 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick status update. I'll be opening the self-service room
assignment system in the upcoming weeks. I do already have the rooms
reserved and everything, so don't worry or think that you may have
missed anything.

The cost for the rooms will be on the higher side of the $50-$100
estimate, probably closer to $100 this year at the usual packing of 6
per room.

For those of you who are able to assist us with the Otakon Game Show,
we're having a question planning meeting next weekend, please visit
this link for details and to vote for the time you are available:

http://www.doodle.com/2x72h4m9ufx3q37p

Thanks!