[CJAS Otakon] Room Assignment is Open; Thursday night reminder

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 22 16:47:59 EDT 2012

Looks like we have 8 people signed up this year.

I've opened up 2 rooms in affinity for room assignment. Log into:

www.cjas.org/affinity

and you can assign yourself to a room.

I"ll need one person from each room to volunteer to be the chairperson
of the room as well to help me manage room logistics. You can
volunteer to be the room chair just by clicking the "Volunteer" link
in the left menu.

Also, a reminder to anyone who is arriving on Thursday. Please add
yourself to the wiki under Thursday Night Arrivals:

http://www.cjas.org/mwiki/Otakon2012

Also, if you know anyone else who is interested in staying with us,
feel free to pass the word along.

Thanks!