[CJAS Otakon] Room Cost and Additional Help Required

PaAE Ti-Na iceyukina at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 13:01:13 EDT 2013

Sent payment! :D
- Kayla Noonan

On Aug 6, 2013 11:54 AM, "Daniel Honig" <deh222 at cornell.edu> wrote:

> Sent a payment using PayPal.
>

> On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:56 AM, James Kao <jmk17 at cornell.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, Otakon is this weekend!
>>
>> Room costs will be $50 per person for the weekend. Thursday night is
free this year.

>> My greatest preference would be for you to pay me before the con, with a
credit or debit card, using Amazon payments at:

>> http://payments.amazon.com
>>
>> Use the "Send Money" tab and direct it to my email address:
>>
>> jmk17 at cornell.edu
>>
>> If you do not have a credit or debit card, if you have a PopMoney
enabled bank, you can direct it to me at the same e-mail address.

>> If you have a bank-account linked Paypal account, you can also direct
payment to me that way, also to the same address.

>> There is a possibility that due to a family emergency, I will not be
able to attend this weekend. If this occurs, I will need an additional
volunteer, someone who is arriving on Thursday, to assist me with check-in
procedures.