[CJAS Otakon] Otakon Game Show Port-Mortem Meeting

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sat Dec 14 01:32:27 EST 2013

The meeting time has been set:

Saturday, Dec 14
6PM Eastern, 5PM Central, 3PM Pacific
Google+ Hangouts

If you are not in our G+ Otakon Game Show community, send me an e-mail with your Google ID so I can add you to the meeting.

Thanks!

On Dec 8, 2013, at 1:34 PM, James Kao <jmk17 at cornell.edu> wrote:

For those of you who helped with the 2013 game show or are interested
in helping with the 2014 game show, we have a post-mortem coming up
this weekend. (This is particularly of interest to those who are
interested in joining the team for 2014.)

We'll review what worked and didn't work for the 2013 game show,
and begin the planning process for 2014.

Please indicate your available time slots for next weekend (Dec 13-14)
at the Doodle poll below:

http://doodle.com/3qan5ubbnh4gh9fp

As usual, we will meet on Google Plus hangouts.

To prep for the meeting, please review the following:

Survey results (some items still in progress, but any data that shows should be accurate):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uns8zdbv89xscme/report.html

Otakon 2013 Game Show Analysis video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giApAWJlEiE&list=FLZlyyI1jzarrJn1UVEJL_wA&index=3

Because of rebroadcast restrictions at the convention, this video is
private and shared only to individual Google accounts. Jerry has added
the people who usually attend the previous Google+ hangouts, but if
you do not have access to the video, send an email to jhsu at cjas.org
with the Google ID you use to log into Youtube.