[CJAS Otakon] Room Assignment Is Open!

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 18 01:29:04 EDT 2014

Room assignment in affinity is open! You can now assign yourself to a
room and see who else is in a room.

As in previous years, I need one person from each room to volunteer to
be the room chair. The room chair will help me by being the person
whom I will give keys to and who will help me collect payment from the
people in a room.

To volunteer as the room chair, click the "Volunteer" link in the left
Menu.

Also, check the other people who are listed in the Update Affinities
page and make sure that all your friends and people whom you expect to
join us are listed. If there is someone you know who you expect to be
there, but is not, please let me and that person know.

Thanks!