[CJAS Otakon] Otakon Hotel Logistics

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 21 15:33:10 EDT 2015

Hi everyone! Otakon is this week. For those of you signed up to stay
with us, a few final notes:

Our group is relatively small this year, just 5 people, which means
we're kind of at our most unfavorable level of cost efficiency
(meaning we have lots of space in each of the 2 rooms but have a few
too many to squeeze into 1).

Everyone this year is arriving on Thursday, so the price will be the
same for everyone.

Cost & Payment
--------------

The cost this year will be $120 per person.

The best way to pay me is electronically prior to the con. I can
accept payments via the following methods:

Square Cash - Visit https://cash.me/$jkao and send $120
Venmo - Visit http://www.venmo.com and send to jmk17 at cornell.edu
Paypal - Visit http://www.paypal.com and send to  jmk17 at cornell.edu
PopMoney - Login to your bank's site and send to jmk17 at cornell.edu
Google Wallet - Visit https://wallet.google.com/manage/#sendMoney: and send to jmk17 at cornell.edu

Check-In
-------

Since Thursday arrivals vary greatly, I will call each of you directly
once I am checked in to arrange meeting you and supplying a key. I
have updated the wiki (http://www.cjas.org/mwiki/Otakon2015) with my
exact flight information. It'll probably take me an additional 90
minutes after I land to get to the hotel and check in.

Everyone appears to have supplied phone numbers on the wiki; that is
the information I will use to contact you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing you all soon!