[CJAS Otakon] Lost sleeping bag

Ayesha Sakura Ahmed otakon@cjas.org
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:32:57 -0700 (PDT)

--0-974069158-997727577=:66347

 Hello!
My brother forgot his sleeping bag.  In fact, he even forgot that he had one, and it took my Mom asking "by the way, what did you do with your sleeping bag?" to remind him of it.  Don't know how I am going to get it from Ithaca, don't know if it is worth getting, but let me know who is keeping it right now and I'll give them a ring.
Thanks!
Ayesha
  kmb19@cornell.edu wrote:
A small-ish navy-ish colored sleeping bag was found in room 1117, and no
one claimed it. So, it came back to Ithaca with Chester's car. If you're
missing a sleeping bag, please speak up to claim it as soon as possible.