[CJAS Otakon] It's not too late to save $5!

John David Garza otakon@cjas.org
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 06:12:06 -0500

Alrighty!

So far, i've got  6 people on my list for doing the Otakon Pre-registration
(more info at www.otakon.com).

These 6 people are:

1. me
2. Kristina
3. Jia-Mei
4. Kevin
5. Tom M.
6. Daniel A.

and a possible 7th (Hwan-Ting).

I don't wanna wait too long, so i'm going to send my list either when i
reach 10, or by July 15th (whichever is the latest).  I don't want to wait
any longer than the 15th, eps. since we'll have to figure out how to get
all our $$$ together.  Thinking of which...i was reading over the otakon
website again, and oops, check or money order, no cc.  So, I'm starting to
think I can cover the big check, and people can just be my no-surcharge ATM
at the con =P (not that i'm planning on spending $400 at the con)...anyway,
we'll talk about it after we reach 10!

John David Garza
jmg19@cornell.edu