[CJAS Otakon] It's not too late to save $5!

dee baptista otakon@cjas.org
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 07:24:35 -0400

Sign me up!

And yeah, is anyone going from Cornell? Do we have people with their own
cars, or will we have to chip in and rent? I once for a deal at
Rent-a-Wreck for $150 for 3 days. We could even rent a van if the need
is there....

...but I'd prefer not to :)