[CJAS Otakon] hey! save $5 quick and easy!

John David Garza otakon@cjas.org
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:54:12 -0500

Yo,

Hope everybody is having an enjoyable summer.  Here's another pre-reg
update, don't forget, we're aiming for a July 15th deadline.

Current list:
1. me
2. Kristina *
3. Jia-Mei
4. Kevin
5. Tom M.
6. Daniel A. *
7. H.T.
8. Dee Baptista **
9. Ayesha *
10. Livia *
11. Chester *
12. Law *
13. Irene
14. Jean
15. Shirley

What the stars mean:

*I haven't rec'd an email from you with your registration form info. (You
can d/l a pdf or gif of the form at www.otakon.com).  Even if I know how to
spell you names (Chessie, Law, Kris), please send me the info anyway, since
i don't know your addy or phone, etc.

**This one is only for D'Ola.  The graphic you sent me came up as blank.
Please send me the info again(as text is fine). Thanks.

On a final note, I just wanna remind everybody that there are no refunds.
=P  So, if you sign up through me, and I send off the final list with your
name on it (thus, spending $40 on you), you gotta pay me back, even if you
don't show.  We've still got a couple of weeks till the 15th, so please,
don't be afraid to let me know if you're on the fence.  Otherwise, make
sure you get me your info, and i'll see y'all in Baltimore!

-John David Garza
garza@cjas.org
irc server: irc.cjas.org  #cjas