[CJAS Otakon] Baltimore.

Beth Schaub otakon@cjas.org
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 20:42:42 -0400

<faux pout> Poor Baltimore. People keep ragging on it about it being a bad
city, bad to drive in (hey, DC is WAY worse) whining that Otakon is held
there etc. etc. So now I am going to stick up for Baltimore. I like
Baltimore. I am from Maryland and went to High School in Baltimore, so
maybe that's part of it, but lots of Baltimore holds fond childhood
memories for me (going to the zoo, aquarium, science center, inner harbor
etc) and I find it much more agreeable than Syracuse. Perhaps I am biased
because I live here, but no matter. There, that's all I planned to take a
stand for Baltimore and there it is. This is fairly OT, please nobody
respond and bungle up the list any more than I have now.
</faux pout>

Cheers! See you all in a month! O_O

Beth