[CJAS Otakon] Saturday Night Crabs

echen at keyframe.cjas.org echen at keyframe.cjas.org
Mon Jul 26 13:38:45 PDT 2004

Hey everyone,

A large group of us are planning to eat dinner at a restaurant that serves
steamed blue crabs on Saturday.  The plan is to leave after the L'Arc en
Ciel concert around 7PM and return in time for the Game Show at 10PM.
(This means that whoever comes will miss the beginning parts of the
Masquerade, if they choose to go there instead of the Game Show.)

I am currently taking a headcount for the number of people who would like
to join us for dinner on Saturday.  We are still deciding between two
locations (see below for the details), but I need to know soon the total
number of people we will have to make a reservation.  Please let me know
by noon on Thursday if you plan on making it.  Please send e-mail to me
(echen at cjas.org), NOT to the list.

Thanks,

Eddie

Obrycki's (1.24 miles from BCC)
http://www.digitalcity.com/baltimore/entertainment/venue.adp?vid=61122

Bo Brooks Restaurant (2.22 miles from BCC)
http://www.digitalcity.com/baltimore/entertainment/venue.adp?sbid=115360835&type=details