[CJAS Otakon] Prereg Payment and Hotel Logistics

Charlene Selphie Morales csm35 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 27 19:41:29 PDT 2004

Greetings,
I believe I prereg'd with you guys months ago. I'm currently in Ithaca,
and I totally need a ride, and of course any info regarding my
registration status. Also, I wanna know if it's possible to get another
friend prereg'd before Friday. I've got the cash, and I'm willing to pay
up front. Also, if catch anyone who's willing to give out free rides,
please contact me at 646 489 9041. Thanks. I know this is a longshot, but
it'll be great to finally make Otakon a reality.

Peace,