[CJAS Otakon] Hotel for Otakon 2004

James Kao otakon@cjas.org
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:49:41 -0400

For those of you who have already confirmed yourselves for Otakon 2004
Hotel, you can ignore the message.

Otherwise, this is a reminder for those of you who are interested in
staying in the CJAS+friends room block this year.

The deadline for signing up is June 30. To sign up, point a web browser to:
  http://www.cjas.org/affinity

and log in with the username and password you were previously
given. (Email me if you lost them.)

Then, in the left navbar, click on the "Confirm Intent" under "Hotel
Registration" and follow the screens from there.

The cost this year will be between $50 and $100 per person for the
whole weekend, most likely around $60.

Slots are limited, so I encourage you to sign up ASAP, since I'll be
approving people on a first-come-first-serve basis.

If you have any questions, send me an email.

Thanks!!