[CJAS Otakon] Hotel Deadline is TODAY

James Kao otakon@cjas.org
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:02:16 -0400

Hey all, just a reminder. The deadline to sign up for space in our
hotel block is TODAY.

If you want to stay with us, visit:
  http://www.cjas.org/affinity

Log in, and click "Confirm Intent" in the left navbar under "Hotel
Registration". If you've forgotten your password or need any other
help, email me.

If you know someone who wants to stay with us, send me an email with
their name and email address and I'll add them in. We still have
plenty of space in our room block. (Do this ASAP. I'll try to be lenient.)

For those of you who have already confirmed:

Please take a moment to set your affinities by logging in and clicking
"update Affinities" in the left navbar. This sets your preferences on
who you'd prefer to room with and makes the room assignment process
smoother.

I will enter all the rooms we have once I have a final headcount
(sometime within the next 2 weeks) and then people will be able to
select the rooms they want to stay in.

Thanks!!