[CJAS Otakon] Prereg and Hotel Registrant Confirmation

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 5 14:15:29 EDT 2005

Hi all, Otakon is coming up real soon now and you'll be getting more
emails from me in the upcoming days and weeks with details about how
to pay me and how to get into hotel rooms and what you should bring,
etc...

But first, this is my current list of people involved in hotel and
prereg. Please double-check this and make sure your status is
correct. In particular, people who are listed as having prereg owe me
$35 for the con registration because I have already paid for it.

Please report any discrepancies to me via email ASAP.

The following people are signed up for PREREG ONLY:

 Amanda Robinson
 Anna-Sophie Nagel
 Anthony Yan
 Carol Kim
 Catherine Ha
 Jessica Chong
 Jia-Mei Qian
 Joe Lee
 Laura Galiffe
 Lillian Olsen
 Sam Chong
 Vanessa Rijo
 William Kone

The following people are signed up for BOTH HOTEL AND PREREG:

 Andrew Gould
 Bobby Chow
 Brian Williams
 David Welte
 Eddie Chen
 Hee Jeong Kim
 James Kao
 Jeff Mermin
 Jerry Hsu
 John Thacker
 Kunal D. Patel
 Lawrence Eng
 Owen Hsia
 Varisa Huangyutitham

The following people are signed up for HOTEL ONLY:

 Benjamin McElhany
 Dave Kettler
 Pavel Krivistsky
 Ray DiPasquale