[CJAS Otakon] Hotel Room Chairpersons and Packing List

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 5 14:19:17 EDT 2005

This email pertains only to hotellers. 2 things.

(1) Room Chairpersons

Each room needs to have a chairperson to help me coordinate keys and
stuff within the room. To volunteer as a room chair, click the
"Volunteer" link on the left navbar after joining a room.

(2) Packing List

All of the rooms this year are 6-person rooms.

What we usually do is put two people on each bed, and then 2 people on
the floor. This means that one important thing to bring, is a sleeping
bag. How each room decides to divide up their space is their own
business. Don't get into a fight. I don't want to have to separate
people...:)

Towels are also important, since there will not be enough towels at
the hotel for everyone. So, here's a list:

    * Sleeping Bag
    * Towel
    * Toothpaste/Toothbrush
    * Soap/shampoo