[CJAS Otakon] Affinity Assignment is Now Open

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 27 13:13:51 EDT 2005

Hello Otakon 2005ers!

For those of you staying in the group hotel block, affinity assignment
to let you choose people you would prefer to room with is now open. To
set your friends, log in to http://www.cjas.org/affinity and select
the "Update Affinities" link in the left navbar.

This year's hotel group is quite small so far, only 12 people. I
reserved 6 rooms (which I can cancel any number of) and can thus
accomodate a lot more people than we currently have. So if you know
anyone who is in need of hotel space, have them email me. The more the
merrier!

Enter your affinities by July 17.

On or around July 17, I will open room assignment which will be the
last step of this process, where you will select the actual room to
stay in.

As usual, if you have any questions at all, please email me.

Thanks!!