[CJAS Otakon] Thursday Night Hotel

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 30 19:24:40 EDT 2005

Some people have mentioned interest in Thursday night hotel. Although
I won't be able to be there until Friday morning, I can put together a
reservation if there is enough demand.

If you're interested, send me and email and also let me know if you'd
be willing to handle check-in for Thursday.

And again, hotel is vastly undersubscribed this year. This doesn't
affect our cost as long as we get an even multiple of 6, but I have
space to accomodate a lot more people. So if you know anyone who needs
space, have them email me.

Speaking of even multiples of 6, currently we have 13 people, 10 for a
6-person room, 3 for a 4-person room. If we could find 2 more people
for the 6-person rooms, we'd be perfectly packed at 12 people and
minimize the cost for all. So, if anyone knows of 2 more people who
might come, let me know.

Thanks!!