[CJAS Otakon] otakon inquiries

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 25 15:07:37 EDT 2006

Don't worry, you haven't missed anything. All of this information will
be coming later via e-mail.

The short answer is, there is a web-based signup system that people
will use to select who they want to room with and what rooms they will
stay in, and I will e-mail out more logistical information as the con
arrives.

If people are interested in what has happened in previous years, they
can take a look at the mailing list archives at:

http://www.cjas.org/pipermail/otakon/

Probably the Jan-August timeframes from previous years would be the
most interesting.

In the mean time, just sit tight, I'll send e-mail out when the web
application for room assignment is on-line.

Thanks!