[CJAS Otakon] Otakon 2006 Prereg and Hotel

Fractal Dragon fdragon at bonsaimechafactory.org
Fri Feb 3 07:02:51 EST 2006

Hello,

Sorry for the late-ish response, but Laura and I are interested in
the CJAS otakon pre-reg again this year.

Could you please make sure we're both kept informed? Thanks

Please use the following e-mail addresses to keep us up to date:

fdragon at gmail.com (me)
laura.galiffe at gmail.com (Laura)

thanks,
-Joe