[CJAS Otakon] Last Call for Thursday Night Hotel

Elizabeth Corson ecc35 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 19 00:11:22 EDT 2006

I haven't heard back from her...don't know if I wil because she's out of
the country right now, but this is what she posted on her journal.

Hotel name: Renaissance Harborplace Hotel
Web site : http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/bwish
Parking: On-site parking, fee: 23 USD daily Valet parking, fee: 30 USD daily
other parking options: http://www.arl.hpc.mil/events/Clusters2006/parking.pdf
Cost: 219.00 a night (with tax)
Nights reserved: Thur-sunday (checking out sunday)
Room details: hopefully a Deluxe room with two king
Payment : Full payment in first day (day of arrival)

Liz