[CJAS Otakon] Last Call for Thursday Night Hotel

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 17 19:52:37 EDT 2006

i've reserved two rooms at the Sheraton Inner Harbor for Thursday night.

For the 10 people the cost comes out to about $17 per person (I got
one of the rooms for free).

I'll send out more details later this week or early next week.

What are your friend's accomodations? Maybe we could find some way of
pooling our resources to lower costs.