[CJAS Otakon] Anyone have 5 friends?

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 21 19:50:04 EDT 2006

So far, we have 19 people staying in our hotel block. This presents
somewhat of a problem because we have rooms of 6, so that's exactly 1
over 18, the number of people who would evenly fill 3 rooms.

An even multiple of 6 is desireable becuase that gets us our lowest
possible rate.

So, if anyone knows people who still need hotel space and could fill
more slots, please direct them to me. I have a total of 6 rooms, so I
have plenty of space. As we get closer to con time, I will cancel my
unused rooms.

Thanks!!