[CJAS Otakon] Thursday Night Pre-Con Hotellers

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 30 14:10:33 EDT 2006

Thursday night hotel will be a bit more ad-hoc because people will be
arriving at all different times.

What I will do, is assign rooms roughly similar to what people have
set for their Fri-Sat preferences, and then call everyone with their
room number.

Those arriving late should just show up to their room and knock on the
door.

I will also assign those who have volunteered to be room chairs for
the Fri-Sat hotel group as room chairs for the Thurs hotel. I will
give you that contact info when I call you.

Alex & Christy: That means that you two need to update your cell phone
information or tell me who I should contact to give you room
information.