[CJAS Otakon] Friday Hotel Meetup Plan

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 31 13:59:35 EDT 2006

You will have to make arrangements with your room chair to get access
to the room and get your payment to me through him/her.

Room chairs in general will be responsible for:

 * mediating access to the room using the limited number of keys
   available

 * getting payment from anyone who can't make it to the 4:30PM meetup

 * making sure the room is vacated by 11AM on Sunday.

Thanks!