[CJAS Otakon] Final Hotel Prep and Thursday Night

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 8 22:43:57 EDT 2007

Hey all, otakon is real soon now.

I've created a wiki to store key information at:

http://www.cjas.org/mwiki/Otakon2007

Those of you who joined us last year may notice that the contents are
similar to previous years.

In particular, if you are arriving on Thursday and need accomodations,
please list yourself and your cell phone number in the "Thursday Night
Arrivals" section.

If you haven't registered for the convention yet, you should do so ASAP at:

https://www.otakon.com/reg/

Although the early-bird discount is no longer in effect, you will
still save time on line if you deal with the ahead of time.

Also, I have the following people listed for hotel:
 Benjamin Weber
 Bobby Chow
 Catherine Ha
 Charles Lin
 Eddie Chen
 Eric Yu
 Gregory Marques
 James Kao
 Jeff Mermin
 John David
 John Thacker
 Joshua Pothen
 Kathy Moon
 Ned Damon
 Pavel Krivitsky

If you are not listed, then you do not have a slot in one of our hotel
room and should confirm yourself on affinity ASAP at:

http://www.cjas.org/affinity

If a friend of yours whom you believe should be staying with us is not
on the list, please pester them.

If there is still someone who needs a room and has not contacted me, i
still have space available and can accomodate them. Just have them
e-mail me.

See you all soon!