[CJAS Otakon] Hotel Confirmation Deadline is Soon

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 9 01:57:52 EDT 2009

Just a few quick notes.

I'm going to open up room selection on July 10, so people should
confirm themselves by then. There are 2 people who have not yet
confirmed and need to do so if they will be coming: Nathan Benson and
Penelope Barbalios. (Nathan: I sent you your password in 2 different
e-mails, if somehow neither of them reached you, you need to check you
spam folder and contact me again.)

Thursday night people should check the wiki again
(http://www.cjas.org/mwiki/Otakon2009) and make sure if they are in
the "Confirmed" category if they will be attending. In particular,
Kathy, I need you to list out the people who you will be with and move
your group if you'll be coming. I need to know specific names in order
to allocate rooms according to people's Fri-Sun assignments. Eric
(Jones), you should move yourself if you are coming and remove Tyler
if he is not.

I also still need a volunteer to help coordinate a group
dinner. Please contact me if you're willing to help.

Thanks!