[CJAS Otakon] Thursday night hotel and people on my list.

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 29 20:41:48 EDT 2009

Many of you have registered for Thursday night hotel on the wiki, which is
very helpful to me. Thank you.

However, there appear to be names listed that don't match my listed of
participants (e.g. people whom I have created affinity accounts for,
regardless of their currently confirmation status).

For instance, Michela Dee, Ginger Anne London, and Tyler Vickers are not
currently on my list. I can only accommodate Thursday night for people who
are also staying with the group Fri-Sun. If these people represent people
who you believe are on my list for the whole weekend, then you need to have
them e-mail me right away so that I can add them.

If the people you added do not intend to stay with us the whole weekend,
then you need to contact me directly to see if we can work out some kind of
exception.

I have the following people on my list of people interested in Otakon hotel
(not all of them have confirmed, so our final tally of people coming will
be less than this, if you are listed and are not planning on coming, you do
not need to do anything.)

Name	E-Mail
Aidan Schwarz	ams325 at cornell.edu
Alyssa Mango	tohmasuke at hotmail.com
Bobby Chow	bchow.nj at gmail.com
Caroline Srisarajivakul	ncs32 at cornell.edu
Charles Lin	charles.lin at gmail.com
Emma Caldwell	naru at email.com
Eric Jones	jonese402 at mail.strose.edu
Eric Yu	eky2 at cornell.edu
Greg Harris	Morbidcity at live.com
Hoi Leung     	hleung at iso.com
James Kao	jmk17 at cornell.edu
James Kao	kao.james at yahoo.com
Jen Wicks	jwicks42 at gmail.com
John Cedeno	mayrlynray at aol.com
John Thacker	johnthacker at gmail.com
Joseph Wojciechowski	jew75 at cornell.edu
Kathy Moon	krmyn at aim.com
Martha Beaudin	mayrlynray at aol.com
Mika Inguagiato	MInguagiato at iso.com
Mike Klein	mdk25 at cornell.edu
Nathan Benson	n1benson at hotmail.com
Nikki Notaro	songstressrikku at hotmail.com
Nnaemeka Madubata	ndbz_03 at yahoo.com
Penelope Barbalios	the.poof at hotmail.com
Penelope Hutton	my_ship_thepearl at hotmail.com
Stacy Houghton	venator_sennaa at yahoo.com
Tina Chen	yrchen54 at gmail.com
Yuki Hirokawa	river at ninja-spirit.com

If you are coming with friends, please check to make sure that any friends
who think they might be part of my group are actually on this list. If they
are not on this list, then they have not been invited to affinity and they
need to e-mail me ASAP.